welcome

hi.
we're the bonded 6A'07 batch from ZHP
we ROCK
and we RULE:D


music




Please tag, or get people to tag!!

HEYY PEOPLE!

Erm, the tagboard's is quite dead y'know. And I don't know exactly how many people visit this blog, at least occasionally. I don't see other people's tags anymore. There's only me, wenjia, sunxue and jeek's tags.

And I'm really making effort to post when I'm supposed to study now. I have spelling and maths test tomorrow, ACC test on Fri, and Chemistry test next Mon kayy. I didn't even post on my blog today.

Please get people to tag here. Or just kindly tag before you leave. OHH PLEASEEE!! Just one tag I also very happy already. And better still, give comments so that we can further improve on the blog. I will change the blogskin of this blog if I have time during the March hols. I'm not as free as you think okayy.

And if you don't like the song, you can just tell me. Suggest some other songs then I'll consider changing the song. But please kindly don't criticise DBSK even if you don't like them. JUST SHUT UP IF YOU DON'T RESPECT DONGBANG. I really don't like it. And wenjia, please mind your words about dongbang kayy.

Goshh, I really feel like I'm talking to the wall. Why am I saying all this rubbish when no one will read it since there's just a pathetic number of people who visit the blog. Somebody please tell the rest to tag the blog seriously. I'm getting really really pissed. Where have the spirit gone my dears?

Nvm, shan't talk about this kind of matters which will UPSET ME.

Well, there have been many rainbows recently since it kept raining and raining everyday. I'm sure you've all seen many too right, like me :DD

Here's a rainbow (: Actually there are 2, look carefully :D

And I found this lips very very cool :D Isn't it. I wonder how they make it like this (: The colours match very well too ((:



Okay I think I really should stop here or I would be flunking my tests and everyth. Hope that I won't be disappointed for the next few days. I REALLY WISH TO SEE TAGS FROM OTHER PEOPLE BESIDES WENJIA, SUNXUE, JEEK AND ME KAYY!

<33;>