welcome

hi.
we're the bonded 6A'07 batch from ZHP
we ROCK
and we RULE:D


music




YOU'RE LOVED <33

HELLO EVERYONE (:

Gosh, I finally got the email and pw of the blog. Thanks jeek :D


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU MY DEARS!♥



I LOVE YOU! Don't look away! Yes you! I'm talking about you! =D

Hahaha I miss 6a 07 so uber much :/ I suddenly feel that PSLE is super duper easy! GAHH. P6 is so fun and relaxed D:

You had a date? Ohh you had certainly enjoyed yourself -hints hints hints-

No date? Too bad, but it's okay. You'll have one soon (:

Single? Don't feel down, it's good to be single y'know :D

Next time you all had better give me a valentine's day present. I command you to deliver it to my house! HOHO I'm just kidding (: I still love you all <33

Anw, we've all got juniors right! I loveee my juniors, one calls me "pretty woman", and the other says the "I rock"! HOHO I loveee them so effin much, are you jealous -.-

AIYOH I'm telling grandmother story *.* Sorry. Once again,

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! YOU'RE LOVED!

KINDEST SOUL ON EARTH, Kam Ting :DD