welcome

hi.
we're the bonded 6A'07 batch from ZHP
we ROCK
and we RULE:D


music




I'm here again peeps (:

Hey dudes and dudettes :D

March hols are coming. It's just another day. We just have to tolerate for one more day. Then finally we have freedom, but it's so short-lived.

Kay everybody jiayou for your studies and everything :DD I screwed my this term's results anw DD:

YEAH GO GO JIAYOU EVERYBODY. I KNOW WE CAN DO IT ((:

And please can I change the playlist to imeem? I said, I DON'T LIKE MYFLASHFETISH.

AND! If you don't want me to add any korean songs or whatsoever, please phrase it in a nicer way. I'm not tryin to DESTROY the blog >:[[[ Mind your words please. And you know who you are right, this is meant for you to see >:[

Okay nobody comes to this blog, only a pathetic few people are visiting it on a regular basis. Uhh.. Maybe you all can get more people to tag here. It's always the same old people tagging.

Yeah I've done crapping. Have a good weekend, have a nice march hol. Enjoy yourselves (: Take the opportunity to relax for a while.

<3kamm